Minimum Caseload Reporting

Qualifying offenders can report changes when they occur by sending an email to their case manager.

Send an email ONLY if there are changes to the items listed here, or if you feel you have completed all requirements of probation. To report changes, send an email to your case manage - either or noting your name and any changes. (Note: Most computers will pop up an email preformatted for your convenience if you click on this email link.)

*Address/date of the change:
*Current Phone Number:
*Employer/date of the change:
*New Arrest or Contact w/Law Enforcement:
*Is your Court debt/Enrollment Fee paid in full:
*Have you completed all probation requirements:
*Your name:

As always, you can contact your case manager at any time if you have questions or concerns.

James Crouch, Probation/Parole Officer
Dept. of Correctional Services
311 1st Avenue South
Fort Dodge, IA 50501
Phone: (515) 574-4046

Sarah Morrow, Probation/Parole Officer
Dept. of Correctional Services
111 Sherman
Ames, IA 50010
Phone: (515) 598-2126

© 2016 All rights reserved | Based on a Design by W3layouts